SAP was founded 1972 by five IBM Engineers Hopp, Wellenreuther, Hector, Tschira and Plattner.
SAP ECC is the latest rendition of SAP's enterprise resource planning software, which provides start to finish programming support for a business. Serving the purpose of managing Finance, Sales, Manufacturing, Human Resources, Sales and Distribution, Project Management and Customer Relationships, SAP turns out to be a catalyst for the growth of your Business.
SAP Technical Modules
- ABAP – Advanced Business Applications Programming
- XI – Exchange Infrastructure
- Net Viewer
- BIW – Business Information Warehousing
SAP ECC 6.0 Success Factors
Being a multi-lingual platform, SAP ECC 6.0 came out to be successful among organisations and was heavily in demand. The Information Security it offers is unmatchable, accompanied by a feature to consider multiple currencies being used across the globe. The SAP ECC 6.0 brings about a shift inthe business practices towards betterment which consequently results in Benefit and Growth beyond expectations. Also, the SAP ECC 6.0 became the most preferred software because of its ability to serve varied industries.
Functional and Technical Support Services for SAP ECC 6.0 from Sofgen
Sofgen offers support for all Functional modules with customization for explicit prerequisite and SAP Basis administration work area to enable you to get complete upkeep and on-request support from our exceptionally experienced SAP experts. These administrations are a savvy open door for your organization to use the broad information on our counseling group without yielding quality.
Sofgen's SAP support services offer numerous helpful alternatives to best suit your necessities. Regardless of whether you need Functional, specialized or Regulatory help, we have ample choices to coordinate your inclinations.
- SAP System Landscape Plan and Design
- Install & Configure SAP
- System Copy & Migration
- SAP Upgrade & Unicode Conversion
- Database Upgrade
- SAP System performance evaluation in terms of transaction processing & response time.
- Verify system profile and process settings.
- Database and Operating System performances.
- Data dictionary consistency.
- Profile, Role and Authorization settings verification as per SAP guidelines.
- Client and Access Authorizations.
- Transaction Security.
- Development Standards definition and Documentation Audit.
- Version Control and Analysis.
- Research of Critical / Conflicting Objects.
- CORE Modifications violating Best-Practices Guidelines.
- Exits and Enhancements violating Best-Practices Guidelines.